Sadly, those lists keep on stretching. Unfortunately they are way far from exhaustive, help us fill the gap by email at email@example.com... Full names are displayed wherever the story has gone public and the names released...
May you have information regarding the victims, or about new developments (health, legal outcomes etc.), please wirte us @ firstname.lastname@example.org !
- These lists are unfortunately way far from being exhautive, help us fill the gaps!
- For their protection, the names of the victims and witnesses who sent us their testimony and allowed us to publish it have been made anonymous, as well as the dates and sometimes places of aggression.
- For those of the victims who sent us their testimony, a dedicated page will show the detail of the violence (both physical and psychological). For the others, this level of detail is sometimes missing..
- You may reach a victim page either :
- by clicking the image on the Wall of Shame (photos/illustrations appear by chronological order of the aggression, the most recent at the top.
- by using the Recorded Victims Table below the photos, which enables filtering and searching.
- by searching by key words (places, violence types, social movements, cases)
- by checking the recorded police violence map